Québec City, November 29, 2021 — The Salon de jeux de Québec is ready to welcome customers to its new facilities at the Méga Centre Beauport. As of noon today, customers can check out the modern environment and welcoming decor, and find their favourite games.
“Our new location at the Méga Centre Beauport provides a friendly and safe environment. We’re delighted to open our doors to our customers and offer an entertainment destination of choice in the area,” said Pierre Maltais, General Manager of the Salon de jeux.
An entertaining offer
- The gaming area at the new gaming hall measures 1,335 m2. The space feels huge, thanks, in part, to the very high ceiling.
- The central bar is definitely a place players will come to relax and enjoy a friendly entertainment experience. A variety of snacks will[MD1] be available.
- The Salon de jeux features 335 electronic gaming terminals.
- There is a Bien joué! area on site to promote responsible gaming.
- The building also houses the Loto-Québec prize claim office and administrative offices. A few days after it opened, the prize claim office was inaugurated in grand style when the winners of the $50 M Lotto Max jackpot came to pick up their cheques.
The Salon de jeux de Québec is open every day, from 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. Visitors are required to show their vaccination passport and photo ID at the entrance.