Collection Loto-Québec, one of the largest corporate collections in Québec, brings together almost 5,000 works of art created by more than 1,200 artists. This priceless collection of Québec cultural heritage has showcased the work of local artists since its creation in 1979. Discover the Collection over the years.
The Collection’s works are now more accessible than ever:
- In the Corporation’s gaming establishments, where they are featured in cultural journeys
- In major cultural legacy projects to communities
- Thanks to long-term loans to health establishments
Loto-Québec also supports Québec artists and creators through its innovative cultural partnerships.
Loto-Québec is proud to announce that it will be partnering with the following events in 2019:
- Papier 19, from April 25 to 28 in Montréal
- ITHQ throughout the year, and Soirée Art X Gastronomie (in French only), on May 2 in Montréal
- Festival Chromatic, from May 10 to 17, and La Matinée étudiante (in French only), on May 15 in Montréal
- Centre Adélard, from May 18 to September 30 in Frelighsburg
- Biennale internationale d’estampe contemporaine de Trois-Rivières, from June 16 to September 8
- Rencontres internationales de la photographie en Gaspésie, from July 15 to September 30, and Photography Missions Laurentians 2019
- Symposium international d’art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul, from July 26 to August 25
- ARTCH – art contemporain émergent, from September 12 to 15 in Montréal
- Musée d’art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul (in French only), throughout the year
The works also brighten the environment for people working at Loto-Québec and its subsidiaries. Take a peek at Loto-Québec’s offices and the Collection’s works.