Montréal, January 18, 2022 — Laurentides resident Serge Nadon got quite the surprise when he scratched his 3 000 000 $ prestige lottery ticket. He found out that he’d won a $3,000,000 grand prize! It’s a stroke of luck because he hadn’t planned to buy that ticket.
- Serge stopped at a convenience store to buy lunch before going to help a friend.
- He hadn’t originally planned to pick up a lottery ticket, but he decided to give in and buy one when the clerk offered him the last available 3 000 000 $ prestige scratch ticket.
- It was the right decision as he won a $3,000,000 grand prize.
- He’s thinking of taking a family trip to the West Indies when the situation allows it.
- The winning ticket was purchased at Boni-Soir on Boulevard de Saint-Canut in Mirabel.
- Lottery game: 3 000 000 $ prestige
- Prize: $3,000,000
- Category: Grand prize
- Winner’s place of residence: Laurentides
- Retailer: Boni-Soir (9190 Boulevard de Saint-Canut, Mirabel).
COVID-19: How to claim a prize
As part of the collective effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and safety of its customers and employees, Loto-Québec’s prize claim offices in Montréal and Quebec City are open by appointment only. Ticket holders who’ve won a prize of $25,000 or more should contact the customer service team. Under the current circumstances, the safest and most efficient way to claim a prize is still by mail. For more information on prize payment terms and conditions, please visit lotoquebec.com.
Loto-Québec’s mission is to responsibly and efficiently manage games of chance in a controlled and measured fashion in the interest of all Quebecers. Entertainment is at the heart of its activities. Between January 1 and December 31, Loto-Québec paid out 145 prizes of $1,000,000 or more to lottery winners. The Gagnant à vie and Grande Vie lotteries have provided 22 lucky winners with a lifetime annuity. Major prize winners are listed on the Winners page of the Lotteries website.