Montréal, February 10, 2022 — Following the government’s presentation of its reopening plan, Loto-Québec is announcing it will be welcoming back customers at the Casino de Montréal, Casino de Charlevoix and Casino du Lac-Leamy as well as at the Salon de jeux de Québec and Salon de jeux de Trois-Rivières beginning Monday, February 28. The Casino de Mont-Tremblant will be reopening on Thursday, March 3. The Corporation will also reactivate its video lottery terminals in bars once they reopen and once the Kinzo activities start up again.
As for the Hilton Lac-Leamy Hotel, it will reopen on Thursday, February 17.
The Corporation’s top priority is to ensure that its resumption of operations is as healthy and safe as possible for all employees and customers, in a pleasant and entertaining environment.
Here is an overview of the measures that will be in place:
- Variable opening hours depending on the establishment;
- Requirement to show vaccination passports;
- Requirement that all employees wear a mask in gaming areas;
- Requirement that all customers wear a mask or face covering;
- Capacity limited to 50%;
- Opening of performance halls at 100% capacity, in compliance with applicable public health measures;
- Restaurant services offered in all establishments.
Information on all the establishments, including opening hours and restaurant services, will be indicated on their respective websites.