Montréal, February 3, 2020 – A group created by a retailer is sharing the $1 million prize in the January 10 Québec Max draw. The winners came individually to claim their prize.
- Lottery: Lotto Max (Formule groupe)
- Prize: $1,000,000
- Category: Additional selection (shared prize)
- Draw date: January 10, 2020
- Winners’ place of residence: Lanaudière, Laval and Montréal
- Retailer: Jardin Bangkok (3105 Boulevard Dagenais, Laval)
- The retailer will receive a 1% commission of $10,000.
- Claim centre: Loto-Québec head office in Montréal
The winners are:
Michelle Bernier, from Laval
Gerald Blaney, from Laval
Gay Carefoot, from Laval (1/2 share)
Aline De Bellefeuille Larose, from Montréal
Martin Leclerc, from Laval
Dorio Neal, from Lanaudière
Hong Win So, from Montréal (1/2 share)
Nathalie So Tong, from Montréal (1/2 share)
Hagop Torossian, from Laval
Pey Try, from Montréal
Jennifer Warner, from Laval
Elena Zito, from Laval (1/2 share)
Loto-Québec’s mission is to responsibly and efficiently manage games of chance in a controlled and measured fashion in the interest of all Quebecers. Entertainment is at the heart of its activities. In 2019, Loto-Québec paid out 88 prizes of $1 million or more. The Gagnant à vie and Grande Vie lotteries have provided 23 lucky winners with a lifetime annuity. Major prize winners are listed on the Winners page of the Lotteries site.