Montréal, August 20, 2020 – Isabelle Cloutier was stunned to see that she won a $1,000 a week annuity thanks to the Gagnant à vie lottery. The Centre-du-Québec resident opted for the $1,000,000 lump-sum payment!
- Lottery: Gagnant à vie
- Prize: $1,000 a week for life
- Claim date: July 24, 2020
- Winner’s place of residence: Centre-du-Québec
- Retailer: Maxi & Cie (1870 Boulevard Saint-Joseph, Drummondville)
- The retailer will receive a 1% commission of $10,000.
- Claim centre: Loto-Québec office in Québec City
- Stunned and excited to see the three VIE symbols on her Gagnant à vie ticket, Isabelle immediately went to her sister’s to calm down a bit.
- She plans to use her winnings to buy her dream home!
- She is also thinking about quitting her job.
COVID-19: How to claim your prize
As part of the collective effort to stop the spread of COVID-19, and to protect the health of its customers and employees, Loto-Québec has temporarily suspended in-person prize claims at its prize claim offices. Winners of prizes of $25,000 or more who have a physical lottery ticket should contact Loto-Québec’s customer service team.
Please note: Owners of physical lottery tickets with an expiry date between March 17 and September 17, 2020, inclusively who’ve won a prize will have an additional six months to claim it. The payment terms for prizes won on lotoquebec.com remain the same.
Loto-Québec’s mission is to responsibly and efficiently manage games of chance in a controlled and measured fashion in the interest of all Quebecers. Entertainment is at the heart of its activities. Between January 1 and August 17, 2020, Loto-Québec paid out 69 prizes of $1,000,000 or more to lottery winners. The Gagnant à vie and Grande Vie lotteries have provided 9 lucky winners with a lifetime annuity. Major prize winners are listed on the Winners page of the Lotteries website.